PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

10.01.2006

Two new shows on TV I like.

1. I like Heroes. It's interesting. And to my horror, I just found out it sci-fi! Eek. I can't believe I fell for a sci-fi show. But it's about people with gifts like claivoyance and occult-stuff like that, which I dig. So if that's sci-fi, I'll take it. A superhuman cheerleader whose injuries heal instantly? It's about time! I really like the painter character who paints things that haven't come to pass yet. I'll be tuning in to this show for sure.

2. I also *think* I like Ugly Betty on ABC. I say think because I haven't watched a full episode yet. I have seen short videos on the ABC website and I must admit, I love the smart premise. I do think it's so utterly basic and predictable, but in a brilliant "why didn't I think of that?" kind of way. It also brought in 16 million viewers with its debut, making it the most watched thing around! So now I HAVE to watch it. I'm going to catch up now and watch the first episode online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home