PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

8.20.2006

What the PopWhore has been up to

The PopWhore is actually a paid writer (me) and has been busy writing the Peak Dope.

I've also been checking out the acoustic "Hey Ya" and wondering why it took so long for this to come out. It's lovely:



You remember the song. It's the one that made Outkast mainstream. Oh yes, they most certainly were with that song, which is something I never dreamed would happen!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't forget to check out Post Secret!

I am above discussing That Damn Movie, which I will hereby refer to as TDM. I think there is a legion of folks online who care about it much more than I. I am waiting for a truly scary flick, "Liquids On a Plane" to come out. Now that would put fear in the hearts of freedom-loving peoples everywhere! The shock and awe of it! It's too much to handle!

Spike Lee has a documentary on Hurricane Katrina tonight on HBO. He kicks ass. Those poor people got burnt bad with that whole thing, start to finish...if we ever finish off that mess. We're nowhere near! It's a sad thing to see in America.

I, PopWhore in Chief, have also been falling for Kasabian today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home