PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

8.07.2006

Oh no, that girl did not poo in the foyer!

I'm not falling for that one. I did not see a poo, therefore the poo didn't exist. Flavor of Love stooped a little low with that poop bit! I'll coin that one the great poop stoop. Supposedly, "Somethin'" pooped in the foyer after elimination...giving new meaning to "elimination." At any rate, I'm still a sucker for this show. So far, I think there are maybe two or three really hot chicks for Flav to choose from this season. My personal favorite is "Buckwild" though. I think she may be perfect for him. She's a 'hood black chick trapped in a white chick's body -- total wigga, at least the way she talks anyway... So funny! I might have to root for her. I'd love to see her with a platinum diamond grill over her gap-toothed mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home