PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

8.01.2006

Rehab and backlash

That is what Mel Gibson is dealing with now. I saw on CNN yesterday afternoon that Gibson entered rehab. Wow. That's cool. I didn't know there was a rehab for anti-semitism. Too bad that wasn't around in Hitler's day... Think there's a similar rehab for racists? Homophobes?

I see today ABC has decided not to run a Mel Gibson-produced Holocaust mini-series now. Mel Gibson made a Holocaust mini-series? I'd just love to hear his take on the Holocaust. I bet he'd say the Jews are to blame for their own Holocaust or some other such gibberish that would only come from his mouth...jerk. Rehab can keep him. He will have nothing once he's out. He'll never work in Hollywood again. He may as well move to Lebanon and join Hezbollah -- that's the only organization that will ever give him a job at this point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home