PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.30.2006

Watch this show.

I know. You're thinking that "Sicemation" stuff on MTV2 late at night is sophmoric and just more Beavis and Butthead kind of crap. But you would be wrong. I don't know how it happened, but the PopWhore has gotten way into watching the very smart and funny "Where My Dogs At?" on MTV2. I believe it is MTV. It's that MTV channel that plays TV shows...Yeah, that's both of them. See where it gets confusing?

Anyway, it's so funny and makes fun of everything in pop culture from Misha Barton's skeletal skinniness to the vapid Katie Holmes and her L. Ron boyfriend, Tom Cruise. I especially loved the episode involving Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown! So funny!

My boyfriend and I make this Mischa Barton sound every time we see a chick that needs a meal of solid food and carbs:



Here's a little vignette about what happened to the Neverland Ranch after Michael Jackson skipped the country for the one place where he could simultaneously cover up his busted face and dress like a woman in peace...Bahrain:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home