PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.22.2006

Millions forced out of their homes Saturday night

Tonight, millions have been forced out of their homes and away from MySpace due to some sort of technical glitch at what has become America's #1 most-visited website.

The social road minus the world's most famous HTML interface of fun and frolick is said to be difficult as millions must get used to face-to-face communication skills once more.

Many are said to be going through extreme withdrawal as they are separated from aimless surveys and YouTube comments.

Those who couldn't work up the courage to leave their homes have stayed home in search of old-school time occupiers like video games, DVDs or books. Others have turned to the blogosphere such as myself. As you can see, I spent some quality time on creating AdSense banners that clash with my page. Others still are...how should I say this? A lot of babies are about to be born in about nine months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home