PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.22.2006

Damn, when did fake toenails happen?

Seriously! There is such a thing as fake toenails. I never knew! First off, I'm watching Made on MTV and you know you watch it too; the only difference between us is that I admit it freely. I'm an open book, hence the 4 blogs. I am not kidding either. I have a very well-educated male friend who is a couple years older than me and definitely in a higher tax bracket than me who watches all the teen shows on MTV like Laguna Beach. In public, he is the most responsible and professional guy you'll ever see but at home, he's living vicariously through the lives of the teens we see on MTV. Maybe it's the only way we can recapture our youth, or at least what our youth would be like if it involved tanning salons, status purses, Motorola Razors, text messaging and MySpace. Had we had all this gadgetry available ten years ago, my formative years would have been much more fruitful.

But I digress.

So I'm watching Made and this chick wants to be a rugby player instead of a girly girl who tans so much she is orange but still continues to tan despite the fact that it costs her $800/year and desptie the fact that all the kids at school make fun of her. Her "Made coach" starts picking apart her girliness the moment he meets her, which means he picks on her for having fake toenails. When did fake toenails come along? Are there really people walking around right now wearing fake toenails along with their fake fingernails? What else can we fake? Is nothing sacred anymore? Who gives so much thought to toenails? Oh...I guess I just wrote a blog about them...

1 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2013 05:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your popwhore.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home