PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.01.2006

My favorite columnist writes about my favorite thing -- pop!

My favorite columnist, Mark Morford, at Sfgate.com has written about the current agony and ecstasy of pop music. I'm talking about Paris Hilton (the agony) and Christina Aguilera (the ecstasy)! To be honest, I haven't made the effort to listen to the Hilton song and can't say I ever will. I've actually tried to avoid it at all costs. But the Christina song is something I can't get enough of.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/05/2006 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just saw this video with Christina Aguilera in it. I guess that it’s about Dave Stewart’s (from the Eurythmics) first group in the 70s that never released their album back then, and now there’s a big VH1 special on them tonight @ 6.

    anyone else heard about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGvmz32ajao&search=platinum%20weird

     
  • At 7/07/2006 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Heather Larson said…

    I saw it the other night and am still trying to figure out if this was a joke...LOL! I was cracking up watching it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home