PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.01.2006

The mystery of The Hot Pussycat Doll is solved

It turns out both my boyfriend and I were wrong about the nationality of Nicole Sherzinger, a.k.a. The Hot Pussycat Doll. Not that we're one of those couples that does nothing but sit home and watch music videos all the time. Because we're not. Sometimes, we have sex.

So his money was on Egyptian or Indian. I said I was guessing she'd be Mexican/Irish because I just knew she was a mix of something exotic. We were both wrong. Well, at least he was because Nicole Sherzinger does turn out to be a mix of something exotic. She came from a Filipino father and a mother who was Hawaiian/Russian. That's according to a Nicole Sherzinger fan site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home