PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.01.2006

I am hereby crowning myself the Pop Whore

No, Pop Whore In Chief. That makes me sound like a much more important Pop Whore. My latest pop obsessions are, in no particular order:

Gnarls Barkley, Making the Band 3, that horrible Connie Chung viral video, Web Junk 20, Natasha Bedingfield and trying to find out the nationality of the hottest Pussycat Doll. What is she? Persian? Indian? Mexican and Irish? My boyfriend and I have been wondering. I also LOVE Hogan Knows Best. And I'm struck by how talented his daughter is. Really. At first, I thought the show was just a thinly veiled attempt to launch his daughter's career as the next talentless Britney Spears. Countdown to the trailer park, in other words. But I was pleasantly shocked to see she can sing, dance and play an instrument. She's a pop star with substance! And drop dead gorgeous, might I add. She has it all -- even a crusty-diamond grill from Paul Wall. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home