PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.26.2006

Trawling on iTunes today

I noticed Gnarlsl Barkley's "Crazy" is still #1, Metallica's catolog is online now, I wasn't impressed with all the songs on Nelly Furtado's "Loose," but a few were catchy, and iTunes is charching $38 and some odd cents for 39 chick songs, a couple of which I already downloaded as free singles because they were the iTunes download of the week. But still, trawling iTunes on a humid monsoon afternoon is great pop culture entertainment. Oh yeah, and that Fergie single, "London Bridge" sucks. Horrible. Don't waste your time...then again, I hated "My Humps" by BEP and it was a huge hit. Still hate it. I also hate anything by Fallout Boy...another hot band. What do I know? I also hate Jack Johnson, just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home