PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

7.25.2006

Justin Timberlake every time I turn around today

He's everywhere! Can we just call him Jesus? I see the "Sexy Back" video on YouTube this morning because it's one of the day's most viewed videos. (See two posts down for the video). Then I decide I like the "Sexy Back" song and think to myself, "yes, it's about time someone brought sexy back. You go JT!" Then I come home and watch TRL for once, which I like to do from time to time because I think it keeps me young. What video is premiered today? Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back!" After TRL, I think I am finally safe from his sexy grip when MTV premiers the half-hour Making the Video special for none other than "Sexy Back." So I watch it as I begin my yoga practice and ponder how nice it would be if a yoga class would merge pop culture and asana. Just now, I log onto Technorati and find a brand new post about "Sexy Back" on Steroegum! Can we declare today Justin Timberlake day? I really do like that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home