PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

8.02.2006

My current three web addictions

Oh. My. God. I just can't stop dividing my online time between Technorati, YouTube and MySpace. I am having just too much fun! On Technorati, I think I am falling in love with about five new blogs a day. YouTube -- where do I begin? I worship the Steven Colbert videos, Chad Vader the Day Shift Manager, and I can't wait to try that Mentos/Diet Coke rocket trick. And you know I wouldn't be normal if I weren't addicted to MySpace. I happen to think my page is the most pimp page of all my friends. They should envy me.

Here's my new favorite blog du jour. And here's the Steven Colbert Wikiality video. If you don't watch this, you won't be able to joke about wikiality over martinis this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home