PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

8.24.2006

Bye Pluto!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pluto may be gone from our solar system, but the former planet is not forgotten. Actually, here is a pretty funny blog about the whole 9th planet debacle. I guess we only have eight planets now...and somewhere, there's still a group of kids getting this question wrong on a test regardless.

Putting the "whore" back in "pop" is the new, morning after pill you can pop. Oh, if only this had been around in Courtney Love's mom's day...and in Paris Hilton's mom's day...you get the picture. At any rate, it's not your momma's birth control!

On my list of movies to see is still the Al Gore "An Inconvenient Truth" documentary. Yes, I want the book too. Though I also might have to sneak off to see Little Miss Sunshine soon because I have heard so many good things about it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home