PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

9.14.2006

Bob Seger is the greatest.

You simply must make way for the Greatest. You see, here's what happened. I was listening to some new Seger songs on MySpace, because I'm positively Seger-silly and you should know that. But I still can't decide between him and Bob Dylan right now as far as albums are concerned...which to buy first? I can't do two albums at once man. I gotta digest more than one at a time and I'm still working on the Chili Peppers' double album.

But I digress. Anyway, I'm listening to this here Seger song, Wait for Me, and I'm thinking...hmmm...this really sounds like the kind of love song a man would write if he were really in love...with HIS MOTORCYCLE!

You should know by now I'm rarely wrong. Here's the video:


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Yes, only Seger could get me off my blogging duff and bring PopWhore back to life! You can't have a bad day when you're listening to Bob Seger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home