PopWhore

I am an absolute WHORE for pop culture! Welcome to my obsession!

4.24.2007

I'm a busy little freelance writer! And podcaster!

First off, the 3rd MelodyTrip.com podcast is online. This one's about Country Thunder and this weekend I'll be out at the McDowell Mountain Music Festival.

Download the podcast here.

Just page all the way down to where it says in small print "attachments" and you can click on that and download the MP3 of the podcast. We're working on the technical stuff so the podcast becomes a LOT more prominent and so I can post my crazy Country Thunder photos.

Wanna see the Country Thunder Photos? They're right here at my Webshots.com album. While you're there, you may as well check out my entertainment post, whichever one is currently in the rotation. Bookmark the URL and check back for changes.

It's very seldom I pimp all my stuff at once, so here you go. This will help keep you up on what I'm up to as a workin' gal.

Here's a little discussion on Suite101.com I started and would hope you'll join in... Is it PAST time for the N word to go or what?

Here's my actual Suite101 page with all my articles and blogs.

I can't forget to plug the Peak either! The website is still new and even more fabulous. Click on the water cooler to read my Peak Dope. I put up fresh Peak Dope several times a day for your reading/time-wasting pleasure. Don't forget to click on over to Mr. Peakerman's blog to read the One Liner News.

That's it for now!

More updates and stuff to read at my website writerheather.com.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home